Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hope your holidays were filled with joy!  I had a wonderful mental rest and a few great days of welcome family time with Stacie and the kids.  My hope for you as well is that you are entering the New Year refreshed and ready for a fantastic 2015.  Team Chapis is growing at a great pace and we are excited to have our first two Home Buyer Seminars of the year coming up in just week or so.  It is hard to believe how fast 2014 came and went, but the plans are in place for the new year and it is time for implementation!

We are so excited with the New Year's arrival, but happy looking back on the previous with great memories of all the quality time I was able to spend with my clients.  Many of you joined us at the many events that Team Chapis held for our clients as well as business mixers. I was also so fortunate to be able to break bread with so many of you personally which I see my business to be all about, making long life relationships.  I look forward to enjoying even more time with all of you this year. 

2015 will be introducing great programs for future as well as former clients alike.  We are excited to be involved in fundraising events throughout the year, client events, parties, mixers and much, much more. Erin and I will be out and about to assist with all of your referrals, needs and other assistance you might need. As Team Chapis grows we will also be looking for more back office support so please keep your eyes open for us.  We are hosting eight Home Buyer Seminars between January and May and several more are in the works. If you or anyone you know are thinking about making a home purchase this year, these seminars are a perfect place to start the process.  Please feel free to contact either Erin or myself or check out our Facebook page for upcoming seminar dates at https://www.facebook.com/andychapisrealtor.

A year past with so much accomplishment and yet so much on the horizon.  Life is good regardless of the hardships we all endure daily.  I am thankful to be surrounded by such wonderful and caring people.  You have all helped make my business what it is today and my family and I cannot thank you enough from the bottom of our hearts.  Happy New Year and please never hesitate to call on us for anything, real estate related or not.  We are always here to assist!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment